1,982 sq. ft. building on 12,824 sq. ft. site
Excellent opportunity to acquire a medical office building that can be used for a variety of businesses and is perfect for an owner-occupier or investor.
The subject property is situated directly along the Patricia Bay Highway within the District of Saanich, offering fantastic signage opportunity and approximately 24 parking stalls. The building is comprised of an estimated 1,982 square feet and was previously used as a restaurant. In 2012 it was fully renovated for a dental and chiropractic office. Some of the former restaurant improvements remain. The subject property is currently vacant and available for sale or lease.
Originally constructed in 1930, the subject property has undergone several renovations, upgrades and expansions. The most recent renovations in 2012 were extensive and saw the building converted from a pizza restaurant / café into a dental and chiropractic office. Following is a summary of some of the work completed at that time:
- New wood siding in the front
- New stucco finish at side and rear
- New cork flooring with engineered wood finish
- Upgrades to septic drain field + 3 new tanks (2017)
- New wiring throughout the building (hospital grade in most rooms). Upgrade of electrical to 200 amps
- Electric baseboard heating + new heat pump (2017)
- New plumbing throughout
- New thermopane windows and glass doors
- New electric water heater
- New roof flashings and fascia boards, ETC.
The building is estimated to be 1,982 square feet in size. It’s wood frame construction with concrete footings and a crawl space below. The roof is torch on membrane and was replaced in 2004/2005, but as mentioned above the roof had new flashings and fascia boards installed in 2012. The building is currently improved as a medical office building with seven exam rooms (all with sinks), large reception and waiting room, lunchroom, laundry room, three washrooms (one of which is handicap accessible and one with a shower), an office and decks for staff to enjoy.
For more information please contact: